Time: 40 minutes
I know what you?re thinking, ?What else will they wrap in bacon? but this is like having guacamole with a ton of bacon in it. It?s unforgettable.
- 1 pack bacon (about 16 slices)
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven at 400° F
- Cut each avocado in half (length wise) and remove the pit by gently cutting around it. You can also stick a sharp knife into the seed and pull it out (be careful, don?t cut yourself!).
- Slowly cut around the edges of the inside of the avocado to take the skin off. You can pop the avocado out of the skin using your knife as a lever after cutting around the edges.
- After both sides of the avocado are free from the skin, slice (length wise) into four slices
- Take out a baking pan and put a sheet of parchment paper on it.
- Open your pack of bacon and wrap each slice of avocado with a piece of bacon.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice on top of each piece of wrapped avocado.
- Place the wrapped avocado into the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.