Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Yield: Up to you!
Yeah I know, this is like cheating on chocolate dipped strawberries. The same rules apply to these as the sorbet, indulge, they are healthy and delicious.
- 1 cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups strawberries (or more ? based on how many strawberries you want!)
- Cover large plate with parchment paper.
- Mix yogurt, cinnamon, and honey in a shallow bowl.
- Dip and cover strawberries in yogurt mixture, then place them on the piece of parchment paper on the plate.
- Put in freezer for 1 hour, until yogurt solidifies.