Time: 20 minutes
I think the name of this sandwich speaks for itself, I?m sure no one has had anything like it and I?m sure everyone that gives it a try will love it.
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons guacamole (recipe found later in this book!)
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pieces French toast
- Spread butter on one side of both pieces of bread and heat up a non-stick skillet to medium-high heat.
- On the non-buttered side of one of the slices of bread, layer the ingredients as follows: approximately 1/2 of your shredded cheddar cheese, guacamole, bacon, and your remaining cheese.
- Add the second piece of bread to complete your sandwich (make sure the non-buttered side is on the inside of the sandwich).
- Place your sandwich on the hot skillet. After 3 minutes, flip the sandwich over and cook for another 3 minutes. Enjoy!