Time: 15 minutes
Who doesn?t like using all the ingredients that are left over? Especially when you can create something mouth-watering out of them. All of the ingredients in this recipe can be found in this book
- 1 small tortilla (7 inches)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 mushrooms, diced
- 3 tablespoons hummus (recipe in this book)
- 2 tablespoons refried bean paste (recipe in this book)
- 2 tablespoons guacamole (recipe in this book)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons ground turkey (recipe in this book)
- Heat up a non-stick skillet on medium high heat with 1 teaspoon butter. Once the skillet is hot, sauté the mushrooms for 3 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are sautéing, spread the mayonnaise on one side of the tortilla. On the other side of the tortilla, layer your ingredients on half of the tortilla as follows (make sure to spread out evenly on the half of the tortilla): 2 tablespoons of hummus, all of the refried bean paste, the sautéed mushrooms (which should be done by now), all of the guacamole, all of the ground turkey, and the last tablespoon of hummus.
- Transfer to the frying pan and let cook for 6-7 minutes. Fold the empty half of the tortilla onto the layered half and gently press together.
- When both sides are brown, transfer to a plate and enjoy with some hot sauce and sour cream.