Time: 40 minutes
An easy way to make homemade, bite sized apple pie!
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced (other apples will give different flavor)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon, melted butter
- 1 roll Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Preheat Oven to 350? F.
- Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet and pull apart the individual triangles out of the crescent roll.
- Brush with butter and spread to cover brown sugar and cinnamon in individual pieces of dough.
- Roll up an apple slice in the dough forming a crescent. Brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon. Repeat for others.
- Take mini apple pies, put them on a baking pan, and bake for ____ minutes. Remove from oven and serve while hot!