Time: 45 minutes
Peanut butter cookies with a bit of a twist which make them perfect to snack on. This is another recipe you can make with the additional mini peanut butter cups.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 pack of Reese?s mini peanut butter cups
- Chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl add peanut butter, butter, and sugars and then mix with a hand mixer on low speed.
- In a separate bowl add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- When the mixture is lightly fluffy, blend in the eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly, little by little add the dry mixture in with the wet mixture, mixing well for 30 seconds between each addition.
- Place one tablespoon of the dough onto the parchment paper. Add one mini Reese cup to the middle of the tablespoon of dough and press it in creating a crater in the middle of the dough (make sure you don?t push it all the way through!). Add another tablespoon of dough on top of the mini Reese cup and then pinch the edges of the dough together.
- Place in the oven for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Let the cookies sit for 30 minutes and drizzle chocolate syrup onto the cookies (this is optional, they are delicious without the syrup as well).