Time: 5 minutes
This recipe is a breakfast you can have every day. It?s extremely healthy and delicious. You can even have it on the go.
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup whole blueberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon
- Add half of the yogurt mixture to the bottom of a medium sized glass. This will be your bottom layer.
- Add half of the granola, sliced strawberries, and blueberries.
- Add another layer of yogurt followed by the rest of the granola, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove and enjoy!